INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS

 

EMPLOYMENT RATE:
.

Upon graduation, 86% of LRCC Bachelor of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2015 to 2021 actively pursued ministry as pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist. The remaining 14% pursued another career.

 

Upon graduation, 87.5% of LRCC Associate of Religious Education Degree graduates from 2015 to 2021 actively pursued ministry as pastor, associate pastor, youth pastor, missionary, or evangelist, and 12.5% of ARE graduates were actively continuing their education.